Careers at Kaelo
Are you talented, dedicated, hard-working, passionate about health and eager to help save lives? If you're looking for a vibrant, challenging and meaningful place to work, then get in touch with us and explore exciting career opportunities. Kaelo is currently seeking to fill the following positions:
Occupational and Primary Health Locum Nurses Nationally
Kaelo is looking for locum nurses to work in their primary- and occupational health clinics across South Africa.
Specific regions we are recruiting locum nurses for include:
• Gauteng – Johannesburg, Pretoria-West, Nigel, Isando, Olifanstfontein
• Port Elizabeth
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing a comprehensive and effective occupational health program as applicable
• Ensure that pre-placements, annual and transfer medicals are conducted at Occupational Health clinics
• Management of injuries on duty – verify extent of injury or occupational disease.
• Promote the Employee Assistance Programme through individual and/or supervisor referrals(applicable to clients with EAP services)
• Primary Health Care
• Computer literate, Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Ability to work within multiple reporting lines.
• Client Centricity
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (be friendly, approachable and caring).
• Must take responsibility and ownership
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willingness to learn.
• Flexibility to change
• Must be able to work independently.
• Degree or Diploma in Nursing
• Qualification or experience in an Occupational Health setting desirable
• Certificate in Spirometry- advantageous
• Certificate in Audiometry -advantageous
• Certificate in Dispensing – advantageous
• Experience in primary healthcare setting desirable
Professional Affiliation Bodies:
• Registration with South African Nursing Council